Monday, October 28, 2019

Sleeping Ugly Sale

Time for another sale.  Actually, this one started Friday and runs through Halloween night.  But right now, Sleeping Ugly is on sale for only 99c (or 99p if you're buying in the UK). 

Sleeping Ugly is the first in a trilogy - if I ever get the other two finished and published - but there's really not a cliffhanger ending there.  You can read this without wanting to stick a knife in my forehead.  Honest.

Right now, the series is in a bit of a circular limbo state, though.  It's hard to get motivated to work on the other two when the first isn't selling so well.  On the other hand, the first might sell better if I published the other two.  At this point, I'm looking at next year.  Book Two (Ugly and the Beast) is written all the way through.  Book Three (Cinder Ugly) is in the early stages of a first draft. 

Anyway, SU is fun and snarky.  The people who have read it have loved it.  So, now's the time to give it a whirl. 

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I've picked it up. :) That's an amazing cover (I think I've said that before, but it really is).

    I think you're right about sales picking up when the next couple of books are done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth! I hope you get a kick out of it. And thanks about the cover. I already have the next two covers and she (Jessica Allain at Enchanted Whispers) did an amazing job.

      Time will tell, but there's always the hope. I just need to kick my buns into gear and get them done. =o)

      Delete
  2. This truly is a fun book! I hope you get lots of sales, now and later. Sleeping Ugly deserves more notice!

    ReplyDelete