Wednesday, October 2, 2019

The Month Ahead and Then Some

First off, today is the last day to get Project Hermes for free.

Next up, the A Dennis Haggarty Mystery books will be on sale for 99c/99p October 16th - 22nd.

Then, Sleeping Ugly will be on sale for 99c/99p from October 25th through Halloween night.

And finally I've set up a sale wherein both Blink of an I and Unequal will be 99c simultaneously from November 3rd - 9th. 

I also would like to so something for the Once Upon a Djinn books in November and something for the Serial Crimes Investigation Unit series in December. 

I wish I had news on future publications, but that's not in the cards right now.  Even if I sent Ugly and the Beast to my editor tomorrow, we both would really have to push for it to be ready for a 2019 release.  And it is so not ready to be sent to her.  Sorry about that, people.  At the beginning of the year, I had hopes and those didn't pan out.  Stuff happens.  That's life.

Thank you all so much for your support.  Here's hoping for a better 2020.

Do you have anything going on in the months ahead you'd like to talk about?  Let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Uhm....no. Lots of stuff I should have going on but that light at the end of the year's tunnel is far more likely to be a train at this point. Hang in there. Me, too. Here's to a more productive 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot going on! Good luck with your sales.

    I'm trying to squeeze out a double-release by the end of the year. The editing on 2 projects is killing me, though. I was going back and forth between them as I do when I write, but I don't think I can edit that way. I'm going to do one and then the other now and see if that goes better.

    ReplyDelete