Monday, November 12, 2018

Chugging Along.

I started re-reading what I'd already written in Ugly and the Beast yesterday.  And it's not as bad as I thought.  I do need to have some kind of something or other between chapter 2 and chapter 3.  It sort of just skips from one thing to another.  :shrug:

Anyway, I'm not quite sure what the something is that needs to go there, but I'll figure it out. 

I was afraid the rest was drek, but from what I read, it isn't.  Yay.  Just needs a little somethin' somethin' right there.

I'll have Unequal back on December 1st, so I should probably put these three weeks to good use, eh?

Chugging along.

What's on your plate these days?  Chugging along, too?

4 comments:

  1. Glad the book is in such good shape!

    Trying to chug along here, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See?!? We always think it's worse than it turns out to be after letting it rest awhile. At the moment, I'm the little engine who's huffing and puffing but not really chugging along. I'm working on that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When a book needs a rest it gets cranky, but when it's ready to go, it's all smiles. I'm glad UatB is smiling at you now! (Just a *little* punchy tonight.)

    Not chugging much here. Need to get my act together.

    ReplyDelete