Thursday, October 25, 2018

On Sale. Finally.

Quick off-day post here. 

Okay, so Amazon fixed the burp.  Sleeping Ugly is now on sale for 99c in the US.  And 99p in the UK. 

I did have someone ask me yesterday whether it was on sale in Canada.  Unfortunately, no. Silly Amazon won't let us have Kindle Countdown Deals in any other countries besides the US and the UK.  I wish it could be different, but it isn't.  Sorry about that.

I wonder if I can just pick a day and discount the price in other countries while leaving it at $2.99 in the US/UK...  I'll research it and if it's possible, I'll give it a whirl.  I could always just drop the price across the board to 99c for a week or something.  Of course, if I do that, it won't be at the 70% royalty structure, which means I'll only get 35% of the prices.  :shrug:  Might be worth it to encourage readers in other countries.  A while back I had someone in Australia comment on not being able to pick up my book on sale, so there are people out there in the world who are hungry for some deals. 

Anyway, if you haven't picked up a copy of Sleeping Ugly, now's the time to do it.  It'll be on sale in the US/UK through Tuesday night.

4 comments:

  1. It was a fun book! And I paid full price. :) Well worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb! From your fingers to the readerships' ears.

      Delete