Monday, April 26, 2021

The Last Sale Day for A MODEL CURSE

Today's the last day to get A MODEL CURSE in its entirety for only 99c/99p each.  Here's the verbiage (blurbage copied from my Amazon series page) that I posted to all the social media this morning:

A MODEL CURSE (the complete series)
When a curse strikes a supermodel, all hell is gonna break loose.
Jeni Braxxon was raised to believe she wasn't good for much of anything but being pretty. Her career in modeling is on the rise until being cursed to turn ugly throws her world into chaos. Now, she has to learn who the culprit is and stop them, if only to get her pretty back. And along the way, she'll discover that what she was raised to believe isn't anywhere near the truth. There's more to Jeni than ever met the camera lens—something her enemies probably should've thought of before they starting messing with her.
Today's the last day to get this trilogy for only 99c/99p each. (Always free with your Kindle Unlimited subscription.)
US: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08MTWHHK2
UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/kindle/series/B08MTWHHK2
#snarky #ebooks #completeseries #paranormalmystery #urbanfantasy

Marketing is hit and miss when you're not paying for it.  As such, I haven't had a single sale from this effort.  Of course, after the first push and the crickets that ensued, I didn't post anything else until this morning, so I only have myself to blame.  We'll see if anything comes of today's push.

I might be able to squeeze some money out for a paid advertising sale next month.  But AMC is done for a little while - until the 90 day thing refreshes.  Maybe I'll do SCIU next.  Maybe I'll see what kind of sales I can get for Duke all by itself.  We'll see.

You know, I'm kinda surprised AMC hasn't been selling like hotcakes.  It's fun and snarky and all three books are quick reads.  :shrug:  I wish I knew.  Oh, well.  If you haven't read the series, you can get the whole thing today for less than the usual price of one.  If you like snark, you like this.  If you enjoyed my genie series, you'll enjoy this one, too.  

If you've already read it, THANKS!  And if you haven't written a review yet, I'd really appreciate one.  :hugs:

2 comments:

  1. Do you have "New Adult" listed as one of your key words? That might get you into a different audience. Some of the gurus suggest changing up the key words when sales slow. Maybe "chick lit"? Which implies humor. Or "cozy paranormal." I wish there was a way to look at the key words the author actually assigns so I could steal*...erm...borrow from them. I don't know why these books didn't take off either. They're funny and snarky and paranormally and fun and twisty and turny. Gives me a sad more people aren't enjoying them. ☹

    *Imagine a line through that word. Blogger doesn't support strikethrough HTML. 😛 Or a bunch of emoticons. Ah well. I'll just have to find other ways to express myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the AMC books are fun reads! I hope more people notice them!

    ReplyDelete