Friday, April 16, 2021

All Sixteen Now Available in Paperback

All sixteen of my novels are available in paperback now.  Mission accomplished.  Now I need to get off my ever-widening ass and write another book.  (Yes, the proofs have their own table and are held in place by two gnomes.)


Serial Crime Investigation Unit (S.C.I.U.)

Dying Embers

Fertile Ground

Early Grave

Dennis Haggarty Mysteries

Accidental Death

Natural Causes

Duke Noble, P.I.

Rumor Has It

Once Upon a Djinn

Wish in One Hand

In Deep Wish

Up Wish Creek

Wish Hits the Fan

A Model Curse

Sleeping Ugly

Ugly and the Beast

Cinder Ugly

Single Title

Project Hermes

Blink of an I

Unequal


2 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the gnomes! Good work! Wanna do mine? *ducks and runs*

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for all sixteen novels in print! All of them are fun reads!

    I love the gnomes, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete