Friday, November 29, 2019

Notice of Error in Wish Hits the Fan

If you didn't see this on Facebook, yesterday I was notified of a problem with WISH HITS THE FAN.  (If you already saw it, here it is again.)

This is the verbiage I posted to FB pasted here so I didn't have to type it again... 

I was just contacted by a reader who informed me of a major error in WISH HITS THE FAN. It has been corrected with Amazon and will be live within 72 hrs, but if you downloaded the book recently, you may still have the crap version on your Kindle. (Not sure how that works.)

I am truly embarrassed and extremely sorry. If you have experienced this error, please PM me and I can send you a PDF copy of the book free of charge. (To protect myself, you must be able to tell me specifically what the error is in order to claim a PDF file.)

Again, all apologies. The error is totally on me and I have no excuses. I hope you'll forgive me for any irritation this may have caused and continue to read my books.

On the upside, he was very nice about it and said he was enjoying the series.
If you're seeing this here for the first time, you don't have to FB private message me to get your PDF.  Email me instead.  Protection still applies.  If you can tell me exactly what was wrong, then I'll email you a PDF copy for your troubles.   
Not exactly the way I wanted to start Thanksgiving, but thanks to the one conscientious reader who took the time and had the courage to contact me, it should be fixed shortly. 

All my other books appear to be fine.  I checked.

Always, if you have any issues with any of my books, please contact me.  I'm pretty approachable.

Thanks again for your support and your understanding.

-B.E.


2 comments:

  1. Well...that blows. But it's fixable and there is a way to get an updated copy, I just can't remember what it is...*sigh* I hate the 'zon. Mostly. They should just send out push notifications that a book you own has been updated. I do sometimes find a button on my list of books on the site where it says update. But I've never figured out what triggers it. I usually click and let it update. That reminds me, I should probably go look and see if any in my thousands has that button.

    Hang in there and at least the guy is enjoying! And it was fixable and you fixed it! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs! I'm glad it was an easy fix, and the reader was nice about it.

    ReplyDelete