Friday, September 6, 2019

A Little Inspiration


(In case the embed doesn't work, watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPXIgEAGe4U)

I love this song.  Hadn't seen the video until this morning, but it's pretty cool.  (I wouldn't share it if it wasn't.)

Just a snip of the lyrics:


Had to have high, high hopes for a living
Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing
Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
Always had high, high hopes
Had to have high, high hopes for a living
Didn't know how but I always had a feeling
I was gonna be that one in a million
Always had high, high hopes

Some days, it feels like all we have are high hopes for a livin', but we'll get there.  And we'll climb over whatever gets in our way to do it.  ;o)

2 comments:

  1. A good song for the start of the day! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tune is chair-dancing worthy! And a good message. Now that I'm all uplifted and stuff, I'm going to get to work! Have an awesome day and here's to a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete