Friday, May 3, 2019

Cover Change... Again.

In an effort to try and boost sales for Blink of an I, I've changed the cover.  Again.  As you may have guessed, I have no clue when it comes to covers (or anything else marketing related) for dystopian... err, futuristic suspense... err, speculative fiction... err, whatever.

Anyway, here's the latest...
Let's see how that grabs people, eh? Of course, I thought the first few covers would grab people, so what do I know?

I'm hoping to set up either a sale or a freebie for next week (because my KDP thingie renews on the 15th and it's use it or lose it).  I'll let ya know.  A lot will depend on how fast Amazon gets this cover out there to people.  They say 72 hours.  We'll see.

All a gal can do is try, right?

2 comments:

  1. I like the change. Of course, I know about as much about what attracts a reader to a cover as you do. Crossing fingers the change garners new interest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new one, too. Wishing you the best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete