Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Play Amongst Yourselves

Oops.  I opened this to write a new post and then I got caught up in working on spreadsheets for the ol' payjob.  And now, two hours later, here I am with no post.  Unfortunately, I need to focus on creating my dragon and on coming up with a title.  Play amongst yourselves.

Oh, and if you're interested, I posted a snippet of this book in the comment section at Silver's place this morning.  Wednesday Words and all that.  Read hers, read mine.  Enjoy yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. Aww. Thanks for the plug! And it's an amazing snippet so I hope lots of folks go check it out.

    Have you noticed the trend in YA fantasy titles. Heck in adult fantasies too. Something of Something and Something, Here: https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=court+of+thorns+and+roses+series+set&crid=2FL1H0KKCLVIX&sprefix=court+of+%2Caps%2C169&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_9 Maybe you can get some ideas of what not to title it. LOL

    I got HUNTER'S MOON updated. I will definitely check both versions before uploading tomorrow because...brain fog. I did forget to check my blog feed until just now. Glad I did!

    Hope you got the spreadsheets done and had fun with your dragoness.

    Later tater.

    ReplyDelete