Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Release Update and News of A Different Release

Yesterday was full enough of life stuff that by the time I had time to work, I was too tired to do anything but sit.  But that's okay.  

In an effort to be more 'marketing minded', I've decided to put the release of this book off until November 2nd anyway.  Since I already have a sale set up for the genie books starting on Monday and running through the 1st, that is.  I don't want to release right before the sale for another series and I don't want to release in the middle of that sale.  Hopefully, the genie sale will build interest for the model books.  You know - paranormal series sales leading to sales for the other paranormal series.  Or some such thing.

If I can get the 'A Model Curse' series finished and Cinder Ugly loaded for pre-order, then I could conceivably have links to the whole series in the 'Once Upon a Djinn' books.  Umm, I don't actually see that happening unless I get off my dead ass, but there's hope in there somewhere.

Anyway, if you're looking for something to read and you like spicy/sexy in your paranormal, my BIF (best internet friend) released her latest book last night - NIGHT WISH (Nightrider MC Book 5).  It's only $2.99 right now.  I scored mine this morning, so I haven't read it yet, but I know it'll be awesome.  Her books are always full of awesome.  (And I'm not just saying that because she's my friend.  I loved her books long before we became friends.)

As for my book, hang in there.  It'll be out soon.  And to that end, I will be having a sale for Sleeping Ugly and Ugly and the Beast once I know for sure when Cinder Ugly will be live.   If you haven't tried these books, they're fun and snarky paranormal mystery.  (And as a slight warning - if you're offended by swearing, they probably aren't for you.  Jeni swears a lot.)


2 comments:

  1. I'll match Wiz's swearing against Jeni's. 😉

    And thanks for the shout out! I'll tag the Djinn books on Tuesday for Tuesday Treats and Titles. I think I have a recipe on tap that Jo will like. 😁

    FYI, your my BIF too. Just sayin'. I'd planned on doing more graphics today but my go-to stock photo site is down. 😣 Hopefully it'll get back up. I spent so much time at the computer yesterday, I'd like to spend part of today with my feet up. 🤣

    If you go KU, I'll wait to pre-order CINDER UGLY until I get you the KU pages read. THEN I'll buy! Have a Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm not into swearing, but Jeni didn't offend me at all. Different strokes for different folks, and all that.

    I hope your sales go gangbusters!

    ReplyDelete