Monday, May 4, 2020

Release News!

In the midst of all this crap, I published a book.  Book number 14, to be exact.  Sure, it was delayed about a month because of the crap, but hey, it's out there in the world now.  The long awaited sequel to Sleeping Ugly is finally here...
UGLY AND THE BEAST: A Model Curse, Book Two.

It's currently $2.99 (and available in Kindle Unlimited now)*.  And I put Sleeping Ugly down to 99c (or whatever comparable price that equates to in your country) and will leave it there until 5/31.  At which point, both books will go up to $3.99, so get your copies in the merry month of May.

Hopefully sometime this month, I'll have a better idea of when Cinder Ugly (A Model Curse: Book Three) will be released.

Thanks to everyone who helped, supported, and encouraged me through this process.  I couldn't have done it without you.  Literally.  Because without you guys, I would've continued to wallow in my uncertainty.  Thanks for kicking my butt. 

*Due to a massive brain fart, it was not in KU when it first went live.  That has been rectified.  Read on, my friends.





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So happy for you. And I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I shall go download the KU in a few minutes. Let me know when the price goes up and I'll buy it then. 😊

    FYI, I got to beta read this book. It is AWESOME! Everyone needs to buy it and Cinder Ugly!!! Like, right now! *dashes off to download*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book! It's fun and snarky and full of surprises!

    ReplyDelete