Monday, September 11, 2017

Updates and News and Stuff

I got everything uploaded to Createspace and they approved my files last night.  The proof should be here Friday, which is release day for the ebook.  If the proof looks like it's supposed to, I'll approve it and it should be available for sale, at least on Createspace, Friday.  However, if there's anything wrong with the proof - like the time they put someone else's cover on my book - then the date will be pushed back.  But I don't foresee that happening.  :fingers crossed:

Remember, all of the other Once Upon a Djinn books will be either free or deeply discounted starting Thursday.  Wish Hits the Fan will be $2.99.  Which is not a budget buster.  And they're all available through Kindle Unlimited, so if you have a subscription there, you can get them for free through that. 

I'm really trying to push this release.  Please forgive me if you've heard all this before and are getting a little tired of my pimping.  If you've been around long enough, you'll know this happens here around release day.  I shout about my books here.  And on The Writing Spectacle.  And on FB.  (Sometimes on Twitter, but I haven't been very active there lately.)  It's a thing. 

There should be some advertising later this week and next.  Right now, it's just at Paranormal & Urban Fantasy Bargains and Authors' Billboard.  I got declined at one of the larger advertising venues, but I expected that.  I'll try to get some other stuff lined up, but right now, that's it for me. 

And let me just say THANK YOU to all of you who come here, whether you comment or not.  I really appreciate it.  You are my core people.  And I couldn't do this without you.  :hugs:

Now, back to your regularly scheduled lives.  I'll be back to talking about something other than this release eventually.  ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Thursday! I shall share, shout, and suggest people buy and read! (I'll also twist some arms! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, no need to twist arms. But thanks for all your support! =o)

      Delete