Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Character Profile: Meet Ezekiel ben Aron

Ezekiel ben Aron

born: before Atlantis sunk beneath the waves, an original Israelite

Hair: curly black
Eyes: brown
Height: 6'
Weight: slim

Year of changing: I'm not sure they had calendars back then
Creator: Unknown

Marital status: currently unmarried
Djinn status: Free
Reason for status: He's says 'it's a long story', but I think he'd just prefer not to say.

Current residence: Mansion, south of Denver, CO
Current employment: Owner and proprietor, B.A. Security

Known associates: Hans and Frank (his bodyguards), Mary Killigrew, Jo Mayweather

Pets: After what he's seen and what he knows, he prefers not to have pets.

2 comments:

  1. I do love me some Zeke! But he really needs to open up and let us know the whole story! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading more about Zeke as I bet he's had some real interesting adventures. Also he sounds like a cutie.

    ReplyDelete