Friday, November 5, 2021

A MODEL CURSE is Wide

As of this morning, all the A Model Curse books are at the bigger outlets available - B&N, Apple, Kobo, etc.  Plus, they're still at Amazon, of course.  And I have universal links for them all.  

Sleeping Ugly: https://books2read.com/sleeping-ugly
Ugly and the Beast: https://books2read.com/ugly-and-the-beast
Cinder Ugly: https://books2read.com/cinder-ugly

Draft 2 Digital starts the whole universal link process, but you can add to it to a certain extent, so even though I didn't use D2D to upload to Amazon (because my books are already there), I was able to give Books2Read the links so all potential readers could buy at Amazon, too.  (Ebook and paperback.)  It's a wonderful thing.

Now, when D2D does the universal links, it ends up being some number in the link, but they give you the ability to customize the link, so you'll note that each of the above links shows the title of the book in the link.  Yay.

I think I already told you that Blink of an I is out and wide, but there's the link, just in case you missed it.

The only other book I have at this time that is out of the Kindle Unlimited program is Accidental Death.  I'll take that wide when its sequel, Natural Causes, drops out of KU next month.  

I'll miss the Page Reads, but they've been so piddlin' lately I couldn't do much worse without them.  

So, yeah, if you're looking for something to read and you've been sort of anti-Amazon all along, now is your chance to pick up these fine books at a retailer you prefer.  Unless you want a paperback, then yeah, you'll still have to go through the 'Zon.  

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I hope you get many, MANY sales from other outlets! And yeah, I'm gonna just do mine piecemeal as they come off KU. Otherwise, I'd have to wait until like next February to put a whole series out. I can sell one book and earn what I've made in KU this week. Maybe not the smartest marketing strategy, but hey.

    Anyway, I'm down with easing Amazon out of a major portion of my publishing life. People will still buy there and that's cool but I really do get the feeling that they will fiddle with the figures and eventually, will cut off KU all together, like they did with Kindle Worlds.

    Anyway, good on you! TGIF!

    ReplyDelete