Friday, August 13, 2021

Upcoming Book Birthday!

Lest you think I have, in my total immersion in this fantasy, forgotten my other books...

On Wednesday the 18th, it will be Wish in One Hand's book birthday.  Six years old.  Just a wee babe in the scheme of all written materials but probably, in book years, middle-aged or something.  

To celebrate, starting Monday, this first of my forays into urban fantasy will be free for five days.  If you enjoy it, I hope you'll pick up the other three books in the series.  

As always, all my books are available through the Kindle Unlimited program, so if you're into that, you can get all the Once Upon a Djinn books free with your subscription to KU and read to your heart's content.



Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I totally love these books. I wonder if I could get away with reading them on KU even though I own copies? Yeah...probably not. Ah well. Everyone who enjoy UF NEEDS to read this series. It. Is. AWESOME!

    And yeah, I'm preaching to the choir here. Crossing fingers for lots of downloads followed by sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great series! Wow, six years already? I need to go read them again - they're definitely worth a second and third read!

    ReplyDelete