Monday, July 16, 2018

How Not to Market

Since I'm at a loss for what to post here, here's a link to someone else's brilliance...

I saw this post over at The Mad Genius Club yesterday and thought I'd share it here.  It's got some really good tips if you really don't wanna sell books.  (Or things to avoid if your goal is actually selling books.  But who'd wanna do that?  :smirk:)

We won't talk about the things I've done to not sell books.  I'm better than I used to be.  Kinda.  Okay, in some ways, I'm not.  

(Warning: The font is really small (at least on my computer), so you might need to increase it on your computer to read it without going blind.)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And thanks. I hope you have a great week, too. =o)

      Delete
  2. Well, alrighty then. Mighty fine advice not to follow there. LOL I need to do ads. But...gah. I so totally suck at marketing, I'm amazed I sell any books at all. LOLOL

    Okay, I'm off to the Front Range. Want anything from Colorado? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is mighty fine. And yes, you do need ads. Even if we suck at marketing. I'm not amazed you sell books - the books are awesome.

      I hope you have a safe trip. And the only thing I want from Colorado is your safe return. ;o)

      Delete