Monday, April 12, 2021

Dystopian Novels to Hold in Your Hot Little Hands

First off, I'd like to say that the print versions of Blink of an I and Unequal are gorgeous.  Big, beautiful books with loads of awesome inside. 


And I'd also like to say that both of them are available for sale at Amazon*.  So if you want one in your hot little hands, click one of those links up there.  If you want to know more about them, click this link that takes you to my blog page devoted to those dystopians.  

If you enjoy books like Fahrenheit 451, Brave New World, Anthem, 1984, etc., these are the books for you.  Unlike some of the newer dystopians, these end well.  I promise.  I am unable to write a book without some kind of happily-ever-after. doncha know.  I like to think readers will be cheering at the end.  I know I was.

Of course, they're both still available in ebook form.  Buy them there, or read them through your Kindle Unlimited subscription.  

If you do, I'd appreciate it if you dropped a review, too.  It would really give me a happy.  (Well, if it was positive, I'd be ecstatic.)

*They're only available at Amazon because in order to make them available elsewhere, I would have to jack the price up another couple dollars and I just can't bring myself to do that to you.

1 comment:

  1. Love both these stories and they look awesome in print. I need to do a cull of the paper books I don't need/want to keep to make room for new pretties.

    ReplyDelete