Monday, September 21, 2020

Update and Stuffs

Yesterday, I finished this phase of edits for Cinder Ugly.  It was the phase where I read the book on my Kindle, making notes along the way.  I ended up with 9 pages worth.

Today, I will begin inputting those notes.  Once that's done, I'll send the book to my Kindle again... lather, rinse, repeat.  

I hope to have the book ready to send to readers for proofing by the first week of October.  Should be doable.  Depending on schedules and my own gumption, the hope is to have this book in readers' hands before Halloween.  :fingers crossed:

In case I didn't post this before or you forgot, here's the cover:

I love how kickass Jeni looks here.

At some point, I need to sit down and write the blurb for this.  Maybe after I get this round of notes input.

Anyway, progress is being made.  Things are happening.  Certainly not on the timeframe I envisioned at the start of the year, but we can't sit around pining for what was lost during this chaos.  Moving forward is the only answer I have right now.

Onward!


3 comments:

  1. Upward and onward! Go you!!!! And I don't remember seeing the cover before. Love it! As you know, my Triple T edits went back to NY yesterday. After I finish this cup of coffee, I'll hit the keyboard running to push to finish NIGHT WISH. And sadly, I have almost 2 years lost to the Black Hole and I'm aiming to make up for a little lost time. I have November deadline on the next Tarpley VFD book so there's that. Gotta get NW out there. And then, with any luck, maybe something out for January. We'll see. Brain needs to brain.

    But first, more coffee! Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover! And congratulations on making progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I love your cover! Jeni looks ready to conquer the world!

    Keep me in mind if you want a proofreader. :-)

    ReplyDelete