Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Sale Day Pimpage Post

Wish in One Hand is on sale for only 99c now through the 28th.  (Or for .99p in the UK.)  The rest of the series is still $2.99 each, but what a deal when you can get 4 books for under $10.

The big ad for WIOH goes out with ENT tomorrow.  Cross your fingers for me. 

I love those covers so much.  

By the way, the above image is also a postcard.  If you want one, let me know in the comments and I'll drop you my email address so you can send me your snail mail addy.  (Which I don't save unless I know you well enough we've been sending Christmas cards or something.  You know who you are.)

Here's the Once Upon a Djinn series in a nice list for you to click upon:

Wish in One Hand - Book 1
In Deep Wish - Book 2
Up Wish Creek - Book 3
Wish Hits the Fan - Book 4

If you've already read them and have yet to leave a review, I'd really appreciate it.  Nothing fancy unless the mood strikes you, but every review helps.  Thanks bunches.

Feel free to spread the word.  Or not, as the mood strikes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment