Friday, September 29, 2017

Contacting Me

Reading a blog post this morning by the most wise Elizabeth Spann Craig brought something to my attention.  I never made it super easy for people to contact me through the blogs.

I mean, I'm all over the place - blogs, Facebook, Twitter... But, ya know, I hadn't exactly linked everything all up.  So, to that end, there's a new page here at Outside the Box.  Look up there under the pretty picture and you'll see a 'Contact Me' button.  It has all the places I can be contacted linked for easy use.

Over at The Writing Spectacle, I put a link at the top of the right sidebar to the Contact Me page here.  Easy peasy.  At least I hope it is.

If you can think of other ways you might want to get a hold of me, let me know.  (I do have an Instagram thingie, but I can't use it because I'm a throwback with no suitable devices.)

The only other ways to contact me are phone numbers and snail mail addresses.  Umm, yah, not putting those on the internet for the world to see.  Sorry.  If you subscribe to my newsletter, my PO Box is listed on the bottom of that because they made me have a physical address before they'd allow me to send newsletter.  If you really need to send me something physical, use that.  Or contact me another way and we'll talk. 

I'm trying to be accessible to readers without leaving myself totally out there where the loonies can find me.  Know what I mean?

Anyway, I hope you won't be shy about contacting me - even if I may be shy about contacting you.  (Which means if you follow me on FB or Twitter or whatever, I won't be sending you messages out of the blue for any reason.  I respond to stuff, but I rarely initiate.)

4 comments:

  1. And a lovely contact page it is, too!

    Hope you have a happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that I'm a stalker or anything, but I know where you live... Just sayin'... *bwahahaha*

    Okay, all kidding aside, it is a good idea. I have a contact page on my website with an email form for people to contact me directly (without putting my email out there for the spambots) and I have social media links on the side bar. And Elizabeth is right. It is a lovely page. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL... yes, you do. And I know where you live, so there. =op

      Ah, spambots. This could be why I'm getting inundated with grotesque emails in my spam folder. And thanks for liking my page!

      Delete