Friday, July 28, 2017

A Little Update

Not much to talk about today other than to tease you with things I can't share yet.

1)  I got the preview of the cover for Wish Hits the Fan last night.  It's just what I was envisioning.  It's gorgeous.  But I can't share it yet because it isn't complete.  I gave her the go-ahead and she'll finish it and I'll show it to you then.

2)  Sleeping Ugly is moving right along.  I'm up to almost 42K now and moving into the big reveals as far as the mystery aspects of it go.  It's pretty rough and definitely a dirty draft.  If time and finances work out, I hope to have this in your hands by the end of the year.  I also hope to have this first draft finished by the end of the month, but I don't know if that's gonna happen or its just a pipe dream.  This story ended up to be way more involved than I thought it would.  I'll do the best I can do, but I'm getting the edits back for WHTF on the 31st, so that takes precedence. 

Other than that, there's nothing new.  Staying focused on Sleeping Ugly

Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment