Friday, September 9, 2016

It's LIVE.

Up Wish Creek is live now. 

I said that I would have it published on or before the 14th, and I did it.  Five days ahead of schedule.  Okay, four and a half. 

Here are the links...

Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA
Amazon AU

If I missed your country, do a search at your Amazon.  It should be there.

And through this weekend, all of the Once Upon a Djinn books are only 99 cents ea (US) and whatever corresponding price at your chosen country.  All inexpensive.  But only through Monday.  I'll reset the pricing Sunday night and then Amazon will change it within 12 hours.  So, don't wait until the last minute.

Again, thank you for following this blog, for being awesome friends, and faithful readers.  I truly appreciate you all.

4 comments:

  1. Just been over to Amazon and I've got it!! Need to finish the book I'm reading then I'm all over it X

    ReplyDelete