Monday, December 28, 2015

Looking Ahead to 2016

Hey All! 

In case you don't subscribe to my newsletter, here's what the publishing schedule looks like for 2016:

Winter - In Deep Wish: Mayweather Genies Book 2 (currently with the editor, cover being created) - March release

Spring - Fertile Ground: SCIU Book 2 (currently pre-editing*) - May release

Summer - Up Wish Creek: Mayweather Genies Book 3 (written, waiting its turn in the editing phase) - August release

Fall - Natural Causes: Dennis Haggarty Book 2 (partially written) - November release

This may change a little, but I'm pretty sure that's how it'll turn out.  If I had more money and more time (and I wanted to beat my editor like a rented mule), I'd put out more books. 

Currently, there are no plans to make a series out of BloodFlow, but that could change, too.  I would like to publish one of my dystopian novels at some point, but the time and money thing has me wondering when I'll ever fit that in.

I love publishing books.  I love that my readers have asked when the next book is coming out.  I wish I could give everyone the timeframes they want.  But like Jo always says 'wishes don't work that way'.  I hope this schedule works for the majority of readers. 

Thanks for sticking with me this year.  Thanks for all your support and for your purchases.  Here's hoping we're all pleased with the way 2016 turns out.  

*pre-editing consists of me sitting with my Kindle, reading it through and making notes of things that need changing.

1 comment:

  1. Four books a year is a fairly ambitious schedule, but I hope they earn enough that you can afford to put out five - with spare change left over! :-)

    ReplyDelete