Friday, October 23, 2020

Another Update

After spending most of the week dragging my ass about doing the proofer notes for Cinder Ugly, I finally got them all input last night.  They really weren't that bad - which is what the proofers told me, but fear made me drag anyway.  That fear thing is a really pain in the buns.

Today, I have to do some search and replace on some crutch words.  Then I can do the formatting.  Like I said, I'm trying to have this done and uploaded for pre-order so it goes live on the 2nd.  We'll see how that goes.  If I can't get it up in time to do pre-order, then I'll just upload it for release on the 2nd.  Good lord willin' and the crick don't rise.

I also have to do a Goodreads listing.

And get both CU and UatB formatted for print.  Which I can then use for numbers to send to my cover artist so she can do the print covers (gah, I haven't talked to her in forever, I hope she has time to do those soonish... lucky the print covers are already paid for as part of the cover package).

I need to drag out my pre-publication checklist so I don't forget anything.  Blerg.

But soon, my fifteenth book will be out in the world.  It's the last in a trilogy, so maybe having it out there will boost sales for the other two.  Fingers crossed.


1 comment:

  1. FIFTEEN is a milestone! Congratulations! I'd throw a party but...well, your there and I'm here and nobody could come anyway. Stupid beer flu. Still, very proud of you!

    I need to format a couple of books for print. Except I don't really sell many print copies. But as you say, the cover is in the price of the cover art. Not real high on my to-do list. I got another book to write ASAP before I get into that.

    Today is for fixing typos and reuploading and then house stuffs. Tomorrow, the "struggle" begings anew. At least I have a start on the opening scene so that's a yay.

    Have a great weekend!

    Psst. I told you so!

    ReplyDelete