Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Sale Time Again - SCIU Edition

Ack, it's Wednesday.  I should've already written and scheduled this post.  Derp.

Anyway... 

I know you've all heard this before, because, like, you're my regulars, but just in case someone stops by who hasn't been hanging around...  All of the SCIU books are on sale starting today. 

Here's what went up on FB this morning:
Tales from the files of the Serial Crimes Investigation Unit. Standalone novels connected by a common purpose - tough heroines and heroes hunting down serial criminals wherever they prey on the innocent.
On sale starting today! 99c/99p each. (Always free with Kindle Unlimited.) Buy one or buy them all.
US: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078MQ9RX9
UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07CNRVNXH
#suspense #ebooks #SCIU #99c #99p #reading #entertainment #fun #serialkillers #murder
 
Fingers crossed it generates some sales.  I'm sitting at almost 16 books sold this year for about $16.  This, as you know, is not good.  I mean, of course, it's better than a sharp stick in the ear, but yeah.  And yeah, I'd probably sell more if I paid for advertising, but you know how it goes.  

Now, back to your regularly scheduled lives.

2 comments:

  1. I love this series so I hope you get some new takers. I spread the word on Twitter. Hope you get some hits. 🤞

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series is worth triple the full price. On sale it's a steal!

    I hope lots of people notice and scoop it up!

    ReplyDelete