Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas! Here's a Present!

Since my writing is really the only gift I have to give, starting today the book that started it all, DYING EMBERS, is free.  (And the other two SCIU books - FERTILE GROUND and EARLY GRAVE - are only 99c.)

DE is free through Saturday.  FG and EG are on sale through Monday night.  Grab one or grab them all.  Send them as gifts to friends and family.  If you already have them, thank you so much.  Your support means the world to me.  I wish I had a prezzie to give you, too.  :hugs:

Merry Christmas to you and all of your loved ones.  Here's to a Happy New Year for us all.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to the new year! And may you garner many sales and new fans between now and then! Hope your Christmas was a good one. All the best to you, Hubs, the deer, turkeys, critters, and family. 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete