Friday, November 20, 2015

News

Hey All!  Sorry the newsletter still hasn't gone out.  I'm working on it, but I'm up to my underoos in alligators and pretty much everything else is taking precedence.  I had been wondering when I would officially get too busy.  The answer is now.  And here's why...

BloodFlow releases on Tuesday for all intents and purposes.  I did go ahead and approve the paperback, so it's already available from Createspace.  If you pre-ordered on Amazon, the ebook will hit your Kindle on the 24th.  If not, you can order a copy on that day and it'll be there lickety-split.

The new cover for both the ebook and the print copy of Wish in One Hand are here and ready for purchase.  And I dropped the price of Wish in One Hand to 99 cents for the remainder of 2015. And through the power of Draft2Digital, I made Wish in One Hand available to Kobo, Apple, and B&N.  So, if you were hesitating because you don't do Kindle, you can now get a copy - and for just 99c.  Sometimes it pays to wait.

So, I've been trying to do marketing for both of those books.  Contacting various advertising venues, setting stuff up, etc.  Twitter tweetsFacebook posts

AND updating the blogs to reflect the changes.

Plus, I'm finally getting back to work on editing/rewriting In Deep Wish. Which means typing and changing what needs to be changed.  This is due to the editor by the first week of December.  And I'm beginning to work with my cover artist to make that happen, too.

Dump in regularly scheduled work stuff. Add in life stuff.  Mix thoroughly.

Poof!

(that was the sound of my head imploding)

The newsletter will go out by Monday.  Promise. 

6 comments:

  1. I know head imploding well. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's at B&N. I got my copy of Wish in One Hand.
    Oh, and my head is imploding, too, but for an entirely different reason. I hate colds. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stacy! I hope you enjoy it. Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you're better today. :hugs:

      Delete
  3. Don't let the bastards grind you down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thanks, Fran! And thanks so much for the awesome review! I'm so glad you enjoyed the book. =o)

      Delete