Saturday, August 18, 2007

Welcome

After reading how important it is to have your own branded blog presence, I made the decision to branch off from my main blog - The Writing Spectacle - and create a blog using my name.

Thus this separate blog was born.

I still prefer The Writing Spectacle, and will continue to do most of my blogging from that address. This blog will be kept mainly for those things I hope will either get me published, or once that is the case, will assist in increasing sales of my novels.

Here will be excerpts, deleted scenes, and unpublished shorts. Maybe even poetry on a rare occasion. Unlike my other blog, I don't plan on making this a daily event, but rather something every once in a while.

I sincerely hope you'll enjoy stopping by and reading my work from time to time. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment